_Hand _Hand

Sweet

Pretty nice animation! It's got good music, and some nice art.

I'm not sure if it was intended, but the frames were a bit skippy (or whatever you want to call it), but that is in no way a bad thing. It somewhat made the flash creepy or unsettleing. (kind of like a Tim Burton movie? lol)

So in short, this flash was perfect in every way possible.

Good Art - Check
Fitting Music - Check
Nice Animation - Check
Fitting Mood - Check
Hand - . . .

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Awesome

Title says it all.
I hated this game, but I love this parody.

Katana vs Obisam Katana vs Obisam

Funny

This flash is random.
I like random stuff.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

One of my favorite games on Newgrounds

This game is extremely addictive.
I played for 4 hours, Went to sleep, then woke up and played for another hour.

Also, the upgrades are VERY rewarding. Every cannon brings you to a whole new level of awesomeness. And for the Golden Gun, just, wow.

As for the art and sound, beautiful. The only complaint I have is with the music. With my excessive gameplay, the music kinda gets burnt into my brain.
Maybe try to add in a playlist that loops?

Besides that, overall this game has great gameplay, a good shop system, and some awesome art to look at while you play!

Video Game Beta Video Game Beta

Can't Wait for the Full version

The art and controls are very nicely done, but sadly, there is nothing else to talk about with this beta test.
I see there is a health bar, so will there be fighting in the full version?
Looking forward to the final product! Keep up the good work!

One Button Bob One Button Bob

Medals Make Replayability Endless

I was playing for an entire HOUR trying to get under 200 clicks, and sadly, I couldn't.
But still, this is a great game.

Level Up? Level Up?

Amazing

I just died a little bit inside.
Because I know I will never hear something so awesome ever again.

Or4nges responds:

I'm sorry about your insides, I hope they recover. lol

Also, thankyou :D

the GREEN knight the GREEN knight

Beautiful

This rocks, I love the attention to detail. I just have to ask you one question, how did you get the background to be the way it is? I would guess it is a form of shading? But besides that, this a great piece of art overall, and definetly deserved the frontpage.

dommi-fresh responds:

the back ground is just sketch book paper but i edit the contrast so it looks that way

Bonemasks Bonemasks

Awesome!

The pixelated style is awesome, the zombies are awesome, it's just so full of awesome!

I favorited it. And now it is my desktop.

Hildebrandt responds:

I am moved by being able to please the preferences in art of an undead penguin. ;)

Demon Days Demon Days

You can haz a 5!

I love the Gorillaz, and this is pretty good!
I think the realistic art style you have is good, try using it for other cartoon /animated things. That would be awesome!

Pasturn responds:

Thank you, and I have, actually. Most of my work has a basis in Jhonen Vasquez's characters, spanning from his comics to Invader Zim. I've considered applying realism to other cartoons too like some of the South Park characters and the Simpsons.